Monday, April 26, 2010

WACKY, ABSTRACT MONDAYS: Whirl it Around, Cici!

Anyone who knows me knows I appreciate musical artist who can dance, who seem to be reincarnates of predecessors such as Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson or any other Jackson. One of my favorite artists for a time was a woman by the name of Ciara. In previous videos, she gave us great choreography, represented for the hood and definitely filled a void being Aaliyah-esque. Now, I cannot tell if her career is fading or if it is coming back. Crunk beats and dancing is what she is known for and in her new video, Ride, I really believe it looks more like an act of desperation rather than an actual Ciara video. The dancing is enjoyable though, but in some instances she seems extremely masculine. Over-sexualized, hard hitting choreo, bull-riding mixed with a wet t-shirt contest, thick thighs and smooth legs. Here's Ciara feat. Ludacris ... a wacky, asbtract Monday full feature presentation!.


0 comments:

Post a Comment