Monday, November 16, 2009

WACKY, ABSTRACT MONDAYS: "Provoke the Situation"

I might experience some type of purgatory for this ... but what the hell it is too funny. Kevin Edwards Jr, a Youtube video star, is in this clip, making fun of Rihanna and taking over for Diane Sawyer. Great parody and on some level I agree with what he says. Like how she is using the situation to promote her album. I admire Rihanna's resilience and grace in the situation and I believe she is an amazing ambassador for Barbados, especially since my family derives from Jamaica. She seems genuine in the latest, actual interview, but others retort she is not telling anything to incriminate herself and holding back and this video takes a humorous side to some of the public having this opinion.






0 comments:

Post a Comment