Tuesday, October 13, 2009

RenderTime


[Upload your own video]







Whether it is being humorous or actually fabricating my own world, creating 3-D models and characters is one of the greatest attributes going to university could have taught me. It is a very long and rigorous progress, but the finish product is amazing and I cannot wait to attempt to take more of my sketches and adapt them to a 3-D environment. I created all of the models in the shorts, rendered all of them and added colors and textures myself but it was all worth it because I believe I am learning more about my field and expressing different personalities of the characters I create. Additionally, the hardest part is key-framing the actions of the models, which is the most precise and strenuous part of the process. So keep your eyes peeled for more of my art and take a look at "Bouncy Cube" and "The Butterfly Lamps."

0 comments:

Post a Comment