Sunday, October 4, 2009

Top 20 Famous, yet Creative Individuals

First of all, I am not a judge of any kind, but I thought I would list some of the thespians, artists and writers who have been influences to me thus far. Additionally, throughout my life I have looked up to many of them as inspirational guides because they have endured the same hardships as me or even been raised in similar areas as myself and became successful. Artistically, some of them are the most creative people on Earth and some might even have the same birthday as myself, but I thought I would list them...so here is my TOP 20 LIst, in no specific order.


Will Smith
Honestly, my favorite actor and not because he is the most powerful actor on the planet, but because of his realness and his ability to genuinely act. I don't know how many times people have compared me to his character, Hancock, but in all actuality I believe me and him do have a lot in common, beside the big ears and our height. He seems like a genuine person and he should really be commended for his charity work with Katrina victims, Nelson Mandela and HELP.







Martin Lawrence
This is not a Bad Boys theme, but I do like that movie. I have been a fan of Martin since his show aired and I am still a fan. He is brilliantly funny and I do not think people realized how humorous he is. Every time Martin transformed into Shenehneh or Gerome, I totally saw those characters and did not see him anymore. Any actor who can make me believe a character is real is a hit. I empathize completely with his character in the show. Saying the first thing that comes to mind or kicking his friends out. That's me for real.



Angelina Jolie
Sensual, phenomenal actress, best damn super-heroine. Moreover, I admire her because of what she does in Africa and because she lives by her own standards.













Jim Lee
Guru of illustrating. Amazing penciler for DC, previously Marvel, who is now the Executive Creative Director on an MMO (mass-mutiplayer-online) game of the DC Universe. Definitely want to meet him and he is the biggest inspiration when it comes to art because I've been looking at his drawings since I was 5.





Persia White
Extreme activist and vegan. She is crazy talented. Actress, singer and animal-lover. She is stunning to me in various ways. She is art.













Aubrey "Drake" Graham
Believe he might take over when Jay retires. As an actor, I believe he shows intelligence and great delivery. As a lyricist, singer and writer, I believe he is truly gifted and personally I can vibe with him being of mixed descent (Jewish and Black). Expect some big things from him. "That's mothafuckin' Drizzy...."








Cassie Steele
This Canadian Beauty, being Filipino and White, is completely demanding. She can not only act, but has great vocal ability and is a songwriter. Can't wait 'til she takes over the states.








Michael Turner
One of the best Marvel artist I have seen, who depicted Spider-Man, Captain America and even the X-Men incredibly. Every sketch displayed, dynamic anatomy of his characters. He was an avid game player, did martial arts and his original comic book, Soulfire, in my opinion, was more amazing than the Marvel characters. He recently passed away from cancer, but his memory will always persevere through his artwork.









Marc Silvestri
CEO of Top Cow Productions. Illustrator, creator and a great sense of humor. Think me, him and my father are exact same height.










Chris Claremont
Long-term writer of the X-Men. Fantastic man with a great imagination and I'm glad I got a chance to meet him.














Daryl "Chill" Mitchell
Best known from House party, Daryl Mitchell, had his own rap group and was seen on many sitcoms. He was injured after a motorcycle crash and ended up in a wheelchair. He still acts and works close with the Christopher Reeves foundation for handicapped individuals.











Keri Hilson
Ever wonder who was the cutey in the Richboy video or who was featured in Lloyd Bank's "Help." Let's just say I knew about Keri for awhile and knew she was a talented songwriter with the Clutch, who also includes Timbaland and Polow Da Don. She has written so many songs for artists and every single she was ever featured on I listened to, but after she officially released her album, I believe Americans could finally see how talented she is. This green eyed temptress has some good vocals and has written songs like "Hurts Me," "Get Your Money Up," "Knock You Down" and "Slow Dance." Using metaphors, oxymorons, real-life situations and her swag makes KH my female musical artist of the year.



Terrence Howard
More green eyes..raised in my hometown, and definitely a true thespian and a guitarist. His father was put in jail for manslaughter, and he went from the projects to university, but then went into acting. Recently, he asked for more money because he was not being paid as much as Robert Downey Jr. or Gwyneth Paltrow. Subsequently, he was removed from Iron Man 2 and he has earned my greatest respect because taking a stand against inequality, no matter the field, is a wonderful deed.






Larry David
Creator of Seinfield and Curb Your Enthusiasm.















Jon Favreau
Director of Iron Man and a gargantuan fan of the comic book.














Nina Dobrev
Canadian actress. Lead actress in Vampire Diaries. Just think she's hot.














FAMOUS SAGITARRIANS I LIKE (CLOSE TO MY BDAY)





Christina Aguilera.
Praised as one of the best vocalist.

















Alyssa Milano.
Co-producer of Charmed, actress and a humanitarian. She has been to Africa so many times and has contributed to several charities.













Jamie Foxx
Played football, comedian, songwriter, astonishing singer and actor.











Sean "Jay-Z" Carter
Best rapper alive, President and CEO of Def Jam Records, mogul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment